I’m gay. It’s your day. Done your way.
Hi – my name’s Bronte Price and I’m a civil celebrant. I’m also gay and an active advocate for marriage equality – check out more about that in the About section of my website.
A few things that differentiate me from other celebrants:
- My level of service. From the first time I meet with you until I present you to your guests at the end of your wedding ceremony, I’ll do whatever’s needed, to draft and deliver a cracker ceremony, that’s memorable for all the right reasons
- My availability – as a full-time celebrant, I’m likely to have more time available to meet with you as often as we need to, when you’re free, and to work on your ceremony, to make it perfect.
- My strong writing skills – my career as a senior public servant and a former English teacher has ensured I have really advanced writing skills. Having been an executive leader in Government means that you can be confident that I’ll keep calm under pressure, if needed, on your wedding day.
- My flair – I use the pizzazz I gained as a former drama teacher, in delivering your ceremony, making best use of the wedding space and ensuring your ceremony is interesting to look at, for your guests.
- I’m based in Essendon but I travel all over Melbourne and regional Victoria, as well as interstate, to plan and deliver ceremonies.
If you’re gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or an intersex person and are considering a ceremony, that’s where I come in! I’m the first celebrant in Australia to complete the Certificate in Gay and Lesbian Weddings, conducted by the US Gay Wedding Institute.
Let’s work together to create a ceremony that’s authentic, personal and unique. Then I’ll officiate at your ceremony at any location, at any time, on any day of the year, subject to my availability. If you like, I’ll happily work alongside a spiritual leader from your faith whom you’d like to be involved.